Specifies the maximum amount of memory to be used by logical decoding, before some of the decoded changes are written to local disk. This limits the amount of memory used by logical streaming replication connections. It defaults to 64 megabytes (
64MB). Since each replication connection only uses a single buffer of this size, and an installation normally doesn't have many such connections concurrently (as limited by max_wal_senders), it's safe to set this value significantly higher than work_mem, reducing the amount of decoded changes written to disk.
- RE: Failed transaction statistics to measure the logical replication progress
- RE: Skipping logical replication transactions on subscriber side
- Re: Skipping logical replication transactions on subscriber side
- RE: [HACKERS] logical decoding of two-phase transactions
- Re: Unresolved repliaction hang and stop problem.