Sets the query cost above which JIT compilation applies expensive optimizations. Such optimization adds planning time, but can improve execution speed. It is not meaningful to set this to less than jit_above_cost, and it is unlikely to be beneficial to set it to more than jit_inline_above_cost. Setting this to
-1 disables expensive optimizations. The default is
- Geoserver WFS + PostgreSQL with large table impossibly slow
- Java Hibernate insert hypertable in timescaledb is very slow
- Why does &amp;quot;explain analyzing&amp;quot; this query fnish fast (showing a parallel plan), while running the actual query without &amp;quot;explain analyze&amp;quot; doesn&amp;#39;t?
- PostgreSQL 13 sometimes works but sometimes huge execution time
- Postgresql sequential scan slow performance on 500 million rows