Sets the query cost above which JIT compilation attempts to inline functions and operators. Inlining adds planning time, but can improve execution speed. It is not meaningful to set this to less than jit_above_cost. Setting this to
-1 disables inlining. The default is
- Geoserver WFS + PostgreSQL with large table impossibly slow
- Java Hibernate insert hypertable in timescaledb is very slow
- Why does "explain analyzing" this query fnish fast (showing a parallel plan), while running the actual query without "explain analyze" doesn't?
- PostgreSQL 13 sometimes works but sometimes huge execution time
- Postgresql sequential scan slow performance on 500 million rows