Sets the query cost above which JIT compilation is activated, if enabled (see jit). Performing JIT costs planning time but can accelerate query execution. Setting this to
-1 disables JIT compilation. The default is
- Geoserver WFS + PostgreSQL with large table impossibly slow
- Java Hibernate insert hypertable in timescaledb is very slow
- Why does &quot;explain analyzing&quot; this query fnish fast (showing a parallel plan), while running the actual query without &quot;explain analyze&quot; doesn&#39;t?
- PostgreSQL 13 sometimes works but sometimes huge execution time
- Postgresql sequential scan slow performance on 500 million rows