Sets the query cost above which JIT compilation is activated, if enabled (see jit). Performing JIT costs planning time but can accelerate query execution. Setting this to
-1 disables JIT compilation. The default is
- Geoserver WFS + PostgreSQL with large table impossibly slow
- Why does &amp;quot;explain analyzing&amp;quot; this query fnish fast (showing a parallel plan), while running the actual query without &amp;quot;explain analyze&amp;quot; doesn&amp;#39;t?
- Postgresql sequential scan slow performance on 500 million rows
- Error: self signed certificate when doing a migration to production
- Re: PG v12.2 - Setting jit_above_cost is causing the server to crash
- Re: gs_group_1 crashing on 13beta2/s390x
- Re: terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::bad_alloc'
- PG v12.2 - Setting jit_above_cost is causing the server to crash
- [IBM z Systems] Getting server crash when jit_above_cost =0