Sets the query cost above which JIT compilation is activated, if enabled (see jit). Performing JIT costs planning time but can accelerate query execution. Setting this to
-1 disables JIT compilation. The default is
- Geoserver WFS + PostgreSQL with large table impossibly slow
- Why does "explain analyzing" this query fnish fast (showing a parallel plan), while running the actual query without "explain analyze" doesn't?
- PostgreSQL 13 sometimes works but sometimes huge execution time
- Postgresql sequential scan slow performance on 500 million rows
- Error: self signed certificate when doing a migration to production