Specifies the maximum number of replication slots (see streaming-replication-slots) that the server can support. The default is 10. This parameter can only be set at server start. Setting it to a lower value than the number of currently existing replication slots will prevent the server from starting. Also, wal_level must be set to
replica or higher to allow replication slots to be used.
- Re: Read access for pg_monitor to pg_replication_origin_status view
- Re: [HACKERS] Restricting maximum keep segments by repslots
- Re: Resetting spilled txn statistics in pg_stat_replication
- Re: base backup client as auxiliary backend process
- Re: logical decoding : exceeded maxAllocatedDescs for .spill files