PANIC. Each level includes all the levels that follow it. The later the level, the fewer messages are sent to the log. The default is
WARNING. Note that
LOG has a different rank here than in client_min_messages. Only superusers can change this setting.
- Re: Assert failure due to "drop schema pg_temp_3 cascade" for temporary tables and \d+ is not showing any info after drooping temp table schema
- Re: sqlsmith crash incremental sort
- Re: Postgresql13_beta1 (could not rename temporary statistics file) Windows 64bits
- Re: backend type in log_line_prefix?
- Re: display offset along with block number in vacuum errors