Specifies whether or not a hot standby will send feedback to the primary about queries currently executing on the standby. This parameter can be used to eliminate query cancels caused by cleanup records, but can cause database bloat on the primary for some workloads. Feedback messages will not be sent more frequently than once per wal_receiver_status_interval. The default value is
off. This parameter can only be set in the postgresql.conf file or on the server command line.
- Are there any performance effects on master when using postgres streaming replication with hot_standby_feedback on
- How can I fix PostgreSQL canceling statement error on Google SQL?
- Manage conflicts and lag on Postgres Replication in Hot Standby with read heavy Slave
- How to force Laravel database layer to retry queries that have canceled because of replication error
- terminating connection due to conflict with recovery, user was holding a relation lock for too long
- RE: reloption to prevent VACUUM from truncating empty pages at the end of relation
- Re: Minimal logical decoding on standbys
- Re: PG 12 draft release notes
- Re: reloption to prevent VACUUM from truncating empty pages at the end of relation
- Re: [HACKERS] WIP: long transactions on hot standby feedback replica / proof of concept