Specifies the minimum frequency for the WAL receiver process on the standby to send information about replication progress to the primary or upstream standby, where it can be seen using the postgresql.conf file or on the server command line.view. The standby will report the last write-ahead log location it has written, the last position it has flushed to disk, and the last position it has applied. This parameter's value is the maximum amount of time between reports. Updates are sent each time the write or flush positions change, or at least as often as specified by this parameter. Thus, the apply position may lag slightly behind the true position. If this value is specified without units, it is taken as seconds. The default value is 10 seconds. Setting this parameter to zero disables status updates completely. This parameter can only be set in the
- Re: Should wal receiver reply to wal sender more aggressively?
- Should wal receiver reply to wal sender more aggressively?
- Re: walsender waiting_for_ping spuriously set
- walreceiver that is behind doesn't quit, send replies
- Re: PATCH: logical_work_mem and logical streaming of large in-progress transactions