Specifies the minimum frequency for the WAL receiver process on the standby to send information about replication progress to the primary or upstream standby, where it can be seen using the synchronous_commit is set to
remote_apply. Thus, the apply position may lag slightly behind the true position. If this value is specified without units, it is taken as seconds. The default value is 10 seconds. This parameter can only be set in the postgresql.conf file or on the server command line.
- Re: Time delayed LR (WAS Re: logical replication restrictions)
- Re: How to simulate sync/async standbys being closer/farther (network distance) to primary in core postgres?
- Re: Suppressing useless wakeups in walreceiver
- Re: fix stats_fetch_consistency value in postgresql.conf.sample
- Re: Granting SET and ALTER SYSTE privileges for GUCs