Specifies the minimum frequency for the WAL receiver process on the standby to send information about replication progress to the primary or upstream standby, where it can be seen using the synchronous_commit is set to
remote_apply. Thus, the apply position may lag slightly behind the true position. If this value is specified without units, it is taken as seconds. The default value is 10 seconds. This parameter can only be set in the postgresql.conf file or on the server command line.
- PostgreSQL stuck waiting for synchronous replication
- What causes data on a read-replica to be an old_snapshot and cause conflict?
- Postgres: Checkpoints Are Occurring Too Frequently
- Why receiver DB is asking for archived WAL files from source DB? (WAL segment already removed)
- pg_wal folder on standby node not removing files (postgresql-11)