ERROR. Each level includes all the levels that follow it. The later the level, the fewer messages are sent. The default is
NOTICE. Note that
LOG has a different rank here than in log_min_messages.
INFO level messages are always sent to the client.
- SET client_min_messages to specific ROLE postgres
- Changing client_min_messages and log_min_messages
- PG::InvalidParameterValue: ERROR: invalid value for parameter "client_min_messages": "panic"
- How does 'client_min_messages' setting affect an application using libpq?
- INFO output despite "SET client_min_messages TO WARNING" just before
- Re: Implementing Incremental View Maintenance
- BUG #16040: PL/PGSQL RETURN QUERY statement never uses a parallel plan
- Re: vacuum verbose detail logs are unclear; log at *start* of each stage; show allvisible/frozen/hintbits
- Re: stress test for parallel workers
- Re: error context for vacuum to include block number