PANIC. Each level includes all the levels that follow it. The later the level, the fewer messages are sent to the log. The default is
WARNING. Note that
LOG has a different rank here than in client_min_messages. Only superusers can change this setting.
- We should stop telling users to "vacuum that database in single-user mode"
- Re: sqlsmith crash incremental sort
- Re: Minimal logical decoding on standbys
- Re: logical replication worker accesses catalogs in error context callback
- Re: Postgresql13_beta1 (could not rename temporary statistics file) Windows 64bits