Controls which message levels are written to the server log. Valid values are
PANIC. Each level includes all the levels that follow it. The later the level, the fewer messages are sent to the log. The default is
WARNING. Note that
LOG has a different rank here than in client_min_messages. Only superusers and users with the appropriate
SET privilege can change this setting.
Unless doing serious troubleshooting. If you want to output parses and plans, set to DEBUG1.
- Re: Schema variables - new implementation for Postgres 15
- Re: Making autovacuum logs indicate if insert-based threshold was the triggering condition
- Re: Patch proposal: New hooks in the connection path
- Re: fix archive module shutdown callback
- Re: tests against running server occasionally fail, postgres_fdw & tenk1