ERROR. Each level includes all the levels that follow it. The later the level, the fewer messages are sent. The default is
NOTICE. Note that
LOG has a different rank here than in log_min_messages.
INFO level messages are always sent to the client.
- INFO output despite "SET client_min_messages TO WARNING" just before
- How does 'client_min_messages' setting affect an application using libpq?
- Getting error when connecting with external redshift database in rails
- Teach Rails 3 to talk to Amazon Redshift - permission denied to set parameter "client_min_messages"
- How to suppress INFO messages when running psql scripts