Maximum time between automatic WAL checkpoints. If this value is specified without units, it is taken as seconds. The valid range is between 30 seconds and one day. The default is five minutes (
5min). Increasing this parameter can increase the amount of time needed for crash recovery. This parameter can only be set in the postgresql.conf file or on the server command line.
- Re: [Patch] ALTER SYSTEM READ ONLY
- Re: BUG #16159: recovery requests WALs for the next timelines before timeline switch LSN has been reached
- Re: [Bug fix]There is the case archive_timeout parameter is ignored after recovery works.
- pg_basebackup is taking an unusually long time with Postgres 11.3
- RE: [Bug fix]There is the case archive_timeout parameter is ignored after recovery works.