Maximum time between automatic WAL checkpoints, in seconds. The valid range is between 30 seconds and one day. The default is five minutes (
5min). Increasing this parameter can increase the amount of time needed for crash recovery. This parameter can only be set in the postgresql.conf file or on the server command line.
- Re: checkpointer: PANIC: could not fsync file: No such file or directory
- Re: WIP: WAL prefetch (another approach)
- Re: Cache relation sizes?
- Re: BUG #16159: recovery requests WALs for the next timelines before timeline switch LSN has been reached
- pg_basebackup is taking an unusually long time with Postgres 11.3