If set to
on (the default), this option causes WAL files to be recycled by renaming them, avoiding the need to create new ones. On COW file systems, it may be faster to create new ones, so the option is given to disable this behavior.
- Re: Can postgres ever delete the recycled future WAL files to free-up disk space if max_wal_size is reduced or wal_recycle is set to off?
- Re: Introduce wait_for_subscription_sync for TAP tests
- Re: Race between KeepFileRestoredFromArchive() and restartpoint
- Re: Avoid erroring out when unable to remove or parse logical rewrite files to save checkpoint work
- Re: Granting SET and ALTER SYSTE privileges for GUCs