If set to
on (the default), this option causes WAL files to be recycled by renaming them, avoiding the need to create new ones. On COW file systems, it may be faster to create new ones, so the option is given to disable this behavior.
- postgres transactions rate slows after a while
- archive_cleanup_command does not clear the archived wal files
- Why does &amp;amp;amp;quot;explain analyzing&amp;amp;amp;quot; this query fnish fast (showing a parallel plan), while running the actual query without &amp;amp;amp;quot;explain analyze&amp;amp;amp;quot; doesn&amp;amp;amp;#39;t?
- PostgreSQL 13 sometimes works but sometimes huge execution time
- Error: self signed certificate when doing a migration to production