If set to
on (the default), this option causes WAL files to be recycled by renaming them, avoiding the need to create new ones. On COW file systems, it may be faster to create new ones, so the option is given to disable this behavior.
- postgres transactions rate slows after a while
- archive_cleanup_command does not clear the archived wal files
- Postgres 11 very slow when having multiple databases
- Why does &amp;amp;quot;explain analyzing&amp;amp;quot; this query fnish fast (showing a parallel plan), while running the actual query without &amp;amp;quot;explain analyze&amp;amp;quot; doesn&amp;amp;#39;t?
- Error: self signed certificate when doing a migration to production