Specifies whether to stop just after the specified recovery target (
on), or just before the recovery target (
off). Applies when recovery_target_lsn, recovery_target_time, or recovery_target_xid is specified. This setting controls whether transactions having exactly the target WAL location (LSN), commit time, or transaction ID, respectively, will be included in the recovery. Default is
- PostgreSQL Point in time recovery not working
- Postgresql Automatic archive purge not occuring
- Why does "explain analyzing" this query fnish fast (showing a parallel plan), while running the actual query without "explain analyze" doesn't?
- PostgreSQL 13 sometimes works but sometimes huge execution time
- Error: self signed certificate when doing a migration to production