This parameter specifies the transaction ID up to which recovery will proceed. Keep in mind that while transaction IDs are assigned sequentially at transaction start, transactions can complete in a different numeric order. The transactions that will be recovered are those that committed before (and optionally including) the specified one. The precise stopping point is also influenced by guc-recovery-target-inclusive.
- Postgresql Automatic archive purge not occuring
- Java Hibernate insert hypertable in timescaledb is very slow
- Why does "explain analyzing" this query fnish fast (showing a parallel plan), while running the actual query without "explain analyze" doesn't?
- PostgreSQL 13 sometimes works but sometimes huge execution time
- Error: self signed certificate when doing a migration to production