Specifies a trigger file whose presence ends recovery in the standby. Even if this value is not set, you can still promote the standby using pg_ctl promote or calling pg_promote(). This parameter can only be set in the postgresql.conf file or on the server command line.
- upgrade to PostgreSQL 12 in cluster
- How to use SCRAM-SHA-256 based authentication for user with TLS config in POSTGRESQL server?
- Java Hibernate insert hypertable in timescaledb is very slow
- Why does &amp;amp;quot;explain analyzing&amp;amp;quot; this query fnish fast (showing a parallel plan), while running the actual query without &amp;amp;quot;explain analyze&amp;amp;quot; doesn&amp;amp;#39;t?
- PostgreSQL 13 sometimes works but sometimes huge execution time