Specifies a trigger file whose presence ends recovery in the standby. Even if this value is not set, you can still promote the standby using pg_ctl promote or calling pg_promote(). This parameter can only be set in the postgresql.conf file or on the server command line.
- upgrade to PostgreSQL 12 in cluster
- How to use SCRAM-SHA-256 based authentication for user with TLS config in POSTGRESQL server?
- Java Hibernate insert hypertable in timescaledb is very slow
- Why does "explain analyzing" this query fnish fast (showing a parallel plan), while running the actual query without "explain analyze" doesn't?
- PostgreSQL 13 sometimes works but sometimes huge execution time
- Docs: inaccurate description about config settings
- Re: Add docs stub for recovery.conf
- Re: For standby pg_ctl doesn't wait for PM_STATUS_READY in presence of promote_trigger_file
- Re: Docs: inaccurate description about config settings
- For standby pg_ctl doesn't wait for PM_STATUS_READY in presence of promote_trigger_file