Specifies the maximum number of replication slots (see streaming-replication-slots) that the server can support. The default is 10. This parameter can only be set at server start. Setting it to a lower value than the number of currently existing replication slots will prevent the server from starting. Also, wal_level must be set to
replica or higher to allow replication slots to be used.
On the subscriber side, specifies how many replication origins (see replication-origins) can be tracked simultaneously, effectively limiting how many logical replication subscriptions can be created on the server. Setting it to a lower value than the current number of tracked replication origins (reflected in , not ) will prevent the server from starting.
- Re: Design of pg_stat_subscription_workers vs pgstats
- Re: logical decoding/replication: new functions pg_ls_logicaldir and pg_ls_replslotdir
- Re: Synchronizing slots from primary to standby
- Re: Report checkpoint progress with pg_stat_progress_checkpoint (was: Report checkpoint progress in server logs)
- Re: Adding CI to our tree