Specifies the maximum number of replication slots (see streaming-replication-slots) that the server can support. The default is 10. This parameter can only be set at server start. Setting it to a lower value than the number of currently existing replication slots will prevent the server from starting. Also, wal_level must be set to
replica or higher to allow replication slots to be used.
On the subscriber side, specifies how many replication origins (see replication-origins) can be tracked simultaneously, effectively limiting how many logical replication subscriptions can be created on the server. Setting it to a lower value than the current number of tracked replication origins (reflected in , not ) will prevent the server from starting.
- Multiple replication slot for debezium connector
- Postgres 10 Upgrade Stuck Queries
- Postgresql Replication slot error postgresql
- Getting Exception : "replication slot "XXX" is active for PID XXX`" on deploying service on kubernetes with RollingUpdate deployment strategy
- postgresql 9.4 streaming replication