Causes session terminations to be logged. The log output provides information similar to log_connections, plus the duration of the session. Only superusers and users with the appropriate
SET privilege can change this parameter at session start, and it cannot be changed at all within a session. The default is
Useful for performance analysis.
- Re: Introduce "log_connection_stages" setting.
- Re: Intermittent buildfarm failures on wrasse
- Emit postgres log messages that have security or PII with special flags/error code/elevel
- Re: Unprivileged user can induce crash by using an SUSET param in PGOPTIONS
- Re: Setting log_connection in connection string doesn't work