Causes each action executed by autovacuum to be logged if it ran for at least the specified amount of time. Setting this to zero logs all autovacuum actions.
-1 (the default) disables logging autovacuum actions. If this value is specified without units, it is taken as milliseconds. For example, if you set this to
250ms then all automatic vacuums and analyzes that run 250ms or longer will be logged. In addition, when this parameter is set to any value other than
-1, a message will be logged if an autovacuum action is skipped due to a conflicting lock or a concurrently dropped relation. Enabling this parameter can be helpful in tracking autovacuum activity. This parameter can only be set in the postgresql.conf file or on the server command line; but the setting can be overridden for individual tables by changing table storage parameters.
- Re: GIN pending list cleanup during autoanalyze blocks cleanup by VACUUM
- Re: should we enable log_checkpoints out of the box?
- Re: prion failed with ERROR: missing chunk number 0 for toast value 14334 in pg_toast_2619
- Re: Suggestion: Unified options API. Need help from core team
- GIN pending list cleanup during autoanalyze blocks cleanup by VACUUM