Enables or disables the query planner's use of nested-loop join plans. It is impossible to suppress nested-loop joins entirely, but turning this variable off discourages the planner from using one if there are other methods available. The default is
- Re: disfavoring unparameterized nested loops
- disfavoring unparameterized nested loops
- Re: PATCH: generate fractional cheapest paths in generate_orderedappend_path
- Re: Using each rel as both outer and inner for JOIN_ANTI
- Re: Condition pushdown: why (=) is pushed down into join, but BETWEEN or >= is not?