Sets the planner's estimate of the cost of processing each index entry during an index scan. The default is 0.005.
Decrease this slightly to make your database favor indexes slightly more.
- Postgresql: How is index scan cost calculated in execution plan?
- What are the best values for Postgresql.conf for better performance
- query planner inaccurate choosing nested join
- PostgreSQL Bitmap Heap Scan on index is very slow but Index Only Scan is fast
- postgresql: How to calculate the cost of an index scan？