Maximum time between automatic WAL checkpoints. If this value is specified without units, it is taken as seconds. The valid range is between 30 seconds and one day. The default is five minutes (
5min). Increasing this parameter can increase the amount of time needed for crash recovery. This parameter can only be set in the postgresql.conf file or on the server command line.
- Re: WIP: WAL prefetch (another approach)
- Re: SELECT Query taking 200 ms on PostgreSQL compared to 4 ms on Oracle after migration.
- Re: pg14b1 stuck in lazy_scan_prune/heap_page_prune of pg_statistic
- Re: Use simplehash.h instead of dynahash in SMgr
- Re: Track replica origin progress for Rollback Prepared