Maximum time between automatic WAL checkpoints. If this value is specified without units, it is taken as seconds. The valid range is between 30 seconds and one day. The default is five minutes (
5min). Increasing this parameter can increase the amount of time needed for crash recovery. This parameter can only be set in the postgresql.conf file or on the server command line.
- Re: SELECT Query taking 200 ms on PostgreSQL compared to 4 ms on Oracle after migration.
- Re: [Bug fix]There is the case archive_timeout parameter is ignored after recovery works.
- Re: Background writer and checkpointer in crash recovery
- Re: Improving spin-lock implementation on ARM.
- Re: Change default of checkpoint_completion_target