Allows modification of the structure of system tables as well as certain other risky actions on system tables. This is otherwise not allowed even for superusers. Ill-advised use of this setting can cause irretrievable data loss or seriously corrupt the database system. Only superusers can change this setting.
- Do system table modifications pass through replication?
- Postgresql doesn't use memory for caching
- Geoserver WFS + PostgreSQL with large table impossibly slow
- Why does "explain analyzing" this query fnish fast (showing a parallel plan), while running the actual query without "explain analyze" doesn't?
- Re: pgstat_report_activity() and parallel CREATE INDEX (was: Parallel index creation & pg_stat_activity)
- Re: recovering from "found xmin ... from before relfrozenxid ..."
- Re: pg_upgrade fails with non-standard ACL
- Re: Allow CLUSTER, VACUUM FULL and REINDEX to change tablespace on the fly
- Re: PG 13 release notes, first draft