指定与客户端的服务器连接被认为死掉之前允许丢失的 TCP keepalive 数量。0 值表示使用系统默认值。这个参数只有在支持
TCP_KEEPCNT或等效套接字选项的系统上才可以使用。在其他系统上，必须为零。在通过 Unix 域套接字连接的会话中，这个参数被忽略并总被读作零。
The three tcp_keepalive settings help manage a system which tends to have "undead" connection/query processes. For systems which support them, you can regulate checking that connections are still "live" end-to-end to kill them off. Not needed if you're not having a problem. Should be synchronized with the new TCP keepalive support in libpq on the client side.
- How to use tcp_keepalives settings in Postgresql?
- Using TCP keepalive for terminating orphan postgres queries not working
- struggling with connection idle timeout settings on ubuntu with postgresql
- How to break connections TCP/IP by keepalive postgreSQL without changing anything in the register?
- Correct way to change tcp_keepalives settings in postgres docker container