Only available in single-user mode; this setting is for initdb and may be used in the future for upgrade-in-place.
- Do system table modifications pass through replication?
- Postgresql doesn't use memory for caching
- Geoserver WFS + PostgreSQL with large table impossibly slow
- Why does "explain analyzing" this query fnish fast (showing a parallel plan), while running the actual query without "explain analyze" doesn't?
- allow_system_table_mods and DROP RULE
- Re: Assert failure due to "drop schema pg_temp_3 cascade" for temporary tables and \d+ is not showing any info after drooping temp table schema
- Re: recovering from "found xmin ... from before relfrozenxid ..."
- Re: Allow CLUSTER, VACUUM FULL and REINDEX to change tablespace on the fly
- about allow_system_table_mods and SET STATISTICS