The estimated cost for vacuuming a buffer found in the shared buffer cache. It represents the cost to lock the buffer pool, lookup the shared hash table and scan the content of the page. The default value is one.
- Postgresql: database is not accepting commands to avoid wraparound data loss
- is there any adverse effect on DB if I set autovacuum scale factor to zero for certain tables?
- Postgresql 9.3 Autovacuum not keeping up despite aggressive settings
- Postgres connection is slow from PHP
- Postgresql autovacuum partitioned table