Enables tracking of function call counts and time used. Specify
pl to track only procedural-language functions,
all to also track SQL and C language functions. The default is
none, which disables function statistics tracking. Only superusers can change this setting.
SQL-language functions that are simple enough to be inlined into the calling query will not be tracked, regardless of this setting.
- How to activate Postgresql statistics collector?
- PostgreSQL query written millions of times to the log file when using temp files
- Postgresql pg_profile getting error while creating snapshot
- Postgres autovacuum fails to start due to misconfiguration
- Weird problems with pg_query_stats on v11 for the pg_hero gem