Enables the collection of information on the currently executing command of each session, along with the time when that command began execution. This parameter is on by default. Note that even when enabled, this information is not visible to all users, only to superusers and the user owning the session being reported on, so it should not represent a security risk. Only superusers can change this setting.
- Nagios unknown alert "No queries - is stats_command_string or track_activities off? | time=x.xxs"
- PostgreSQL statistics issue - could not rename temporary statistics file
- How to activate Postgresql statistics collector?
- Postgres 9.3 pg_stat_activity.query length won't change
- How to set PGOPTIONS when starting Postgres using docker-compose