Specifies the amount of time that transmitted data may remain unacknowledged before the TCP connection is forcibly closed. If this value is specified without units, it is taken as milliseconds. A value of 0 (the default) selects the operating system's default. This parameter is supported only on systems that support
TCP_USER_TIMEOUT; on other systems, it must be zero. In sessions connected via a Unix-domain socket, this parameter is ignored and always reads as zero.
This parameter is not supported on Windows, and must be zero.
- Re: libpq: Fix wrong connection status on invalid "connect_timeout"
- Re: TCP option assign hook doesn't work well if option not supported
- TCP option assign hook doesn't work well if option not supported
- RE: pg_basebackup -F t fails when fsync spends more time than tcp_user_timeout
- Re: pg_basebackup -F t fails when fsync spends more time than tcp_user_timeout