Abort any statement that takes more than the specified amount of time. If log_min_error_statement is set to
ERROR or lower, the statement that timed out will also be logged. If this value is specified without units, it is taken as milliseconds. A value of zero (the default) disables the timeout.
The timeout is measured from the time a command arrives at the server until it is completed by the server. In extended query protocol, the timeout starts running when any query-related message (Parse, Bind, Execute, Describe) arrives, and it is cancelled by completion of an Execute or Sync message.
statement_timeout in postgresql.conf is not recommended because it would affect all sessions.
- Re: Add an optional timeout clause to isolationtester step.
- Re: shared tempfile was not removed on statement_timeout (unreproducible)
- error context for vacuum to include block number
- Re: error context for vacuum to include block number
- shared tempfile was not removed on statement_timeout (unreproducible)