Optionally specifies an existing replication slot to be used when connecting to the sending server via streaming replication to control resource removal on the upstream node (see streaming-replication-slots). This parameter can only be set in the postgresql.conf file or on the server command line. If this parameter is changed while the WAL receiver process is running, that process is signaled to shut down and expected to restart with the new setting. This setting has no effect if primary_conninfo is not set or the server is not in standby mode.
- postgresql 9.4 streaming replication
- Postgres replication .done file in slave
- Postgres replication fails "new timeline y forked off current database system timeline x before current recovery point"
- oldest xmin is far in the past - Postgresql 9.4.4
- Streaming replication is failing with "WAL segment has already been moved"