Optionally specifies an existing replication slot to be used when connecting to the sending server via streaming replication to control resource removal on the upstream node (see streaming-replication-slots). This parameter can only be set at server start. This setting has no effect if primary_conninfo is not set.
- postgresql 9.4 streaming replication
- Postgres replication .done file in slave
- Postgres replication fails "new timeline y forked off current database system timeline x before current recovery point"
- oldest xmin is far in the past - Postgresql 9.4.4
- Streaming replication is failing with "WAL segment has already been moved"