Sets the minimum amount of table data that must be scanned in order for a parallel scan to be considered. For a parallel sequential scan, the amount of table data scanned is always equal to the size of the table, but when indexes are used the amount of table data scanned will normally be less. The default is 8 megabytes (
- Re: Multi-level hierarchy with parallel append can lead to an extra subplan.
- ERROR: ORDER/GROUP BY expression not found in targetlist
- [sqlsmith] Failed assertion in create_gather_path
- Multi-level hierarchy with parallel append can lead to an extra subplan.
- planner failure with ProjectSet + aggregation + parallel query