Maximum size to let the WAL grow to between automatic WAL checkpoints. This is a soft limit; WAL size can exceed
max_wal_size under special circumstances, like under heavy load, a failing archive_command, or a high wal_keep_segments setting. The default is 1 GB. Increasing this parameter can increase the amount of time needed for crash recovery. This parameter can only be set in the postgresql.conf file or on the server command line.
- Re: Attempt to consolidate reading of XLOG page
- Re: [HACKERS] Restricting maximum keep segments by repslots
- Re: Batch insert in CTAS/MatView code
- AW: BUG #15641: Autoprewarm worker fails to start on Windows with huge pages in use Old PostgreSQL community/pgsql-bugs x
- Re: rebased background worker reimplementation prototype