Controls logging of temporary file names and sizes. Temporary files can be created for sorts, hashes, and temporary query results. If enabled by this setting, a log entry is emitted for each temporary file when it is deleted. A value of zero logs all temporary file information, while positive values log only files whose size is greater than or equal to the specified amount of data. If this value is specified without units, it is taken as kilobytes. The default setting is -1, which disables such logging. Only superusers can change this setting.
- Why are my Postgresql sessions writing directly on disk?
- is a reduction in free disk space a good overall indicator of a `work_mem` setting that is too low?
- How to customize the configuration file of the official PostgreSQL Docker image?
- Reduce postgresql log verbosity
- Postgres gets out of memory errors despite having plenty of free memory