Causes checkpoints and restartpoints to be logged in the server log. Some statistics are included in the log messages, including the number of buffers written and the time spent writing them. This parameter can only be set in the postgresql.conf file or on the server command line. The default is off.
- How to config postgresql to not to log actual data that is inserted in database?
- pg_xlog files not recycling on slave
- to log and store Postgres errors?
- PostgreSQL query written millions of times to the log file when using temp files
- How to customize the configuration file of the official PostgreSQL Docker image?