Sets the locale to use for formatting dates and times, for example with the to_char family of functions. Acceptable values are system-dependent; see locale for more information. If this variable is set to the empty string (which is the default) then the value is inherited from the execution environment of the server in a system-dependent way.
- Re: [HACKERS] advanced partition matching algorithm for partition-wise join
- [EUC_CN] Failed to connect through user created user/database using simplified Chinese characters
- Re: [HACKERS] WAL logging problem in 9.4.3?
- Re: PostgreSQL 12 installation fails because locale name contained non-english characters
- Re: Allow to_date() and to_timestamp() to accept localized names