Sets the locale to use for formatting dates and times, for example with the to_char family of functions. Acceptable values are system-dependent; see locale for more information. If this variable is set to the empty string (which is the default) then the value is inherited from the execution environment of the server in a system-dependent way.
- Re: [HACKERS] advanced partition matching algorithm for partition-wise join
- Re: Add CREATE DATABASE LOCALE option
- Re: TM format can mix encodings in to_char()
- [EUC_CN] Failed to connect through user created user/database using simplified Chinese characters
- Re: First-draft release notes for back branches are up