Sets the Kerberos service name. See kerberos-auth for details. This parameter can only be set in the postgresql.conf file or on the server command line.
- Postgres connection is slow from PHP
- PSQLException when connecting to Postgres server via JDBC in same LAN (PGAdmin works)
- psql: could not connect to server: Connection refused Is the server running on host "localhost" (::1) and accepting TCP/IP connections on port 5432?
- Postgresql doesn't use memory for caching
- SELECT to_tsvector('X', 'Y') need 6 seconds to get result