Sets whether GSSAPI user names should be treated case-insensitively. The default is
off (case sensitive). This parameter can only be set in the postgresql.conf file or on the server command line.
Speak with your sysadmin or network security about how to set the various kerberos settings to match your local kerberos setup. Kerberos support must be compiled in to PostgreSQL, and set in pg_hba.conf.
- psql command not responding
- Postgres, Docker & Node.js - Password authentication failed (Connection refused or psql: FATAL: role "root" does not exist)
- Postgres connection is slow from PHP
- PSQLException when connecting to Postgres server via JDBC in same LAN (PGAdmin works)
- psql: could not connect to server: Connection refused Is the server running on host "localhost" (::1) and accepting TCP/IP connections on port 5432?