Terminate any session with an open transaction that has been idle for longer than the specified duration in milliseconds. This allows any locks held by that session to be released and the connection slot to be reused; it also allows tuples visible only to this transaction to be vacuumed. See routine-vacuuming for more details about this.
The default value of 0 disables this feature.
- Stymied by idle_in_transaction_session_timeout
- What is the default value for "idle_in_transaction_session_timeout" of PostgreSQL in CloudSQL?
- Scala Playframework Slick: how to pass PostgreSQL params?
- PostgreSQL's pg_restore error while restoring
- Is there a way to automatically release database connection after some time in postgresql or in node-postgres(pg) npm module?