Terminate any session with an open transaction that has been idle for longer than the specified duration in milliseconds. This allows any locks held by that session to be released and the connection slot to be reused; it also allows tuples visible only to this transaction to be vacuumed. See routine-vacuuming for more details about this.
The default value of 0 disables this feature.
- What is the default value for "idle_in_transaction_session_timeout" of PostgreSQL in CloudSQL?
- Scala Playframework Slick: how to pass PostgreSQL params?
- pg_restore failing to load dump
- How to drop idle connections in CloudSQL(Postgres)
- How we can configure postgresql 9.2 to close connections older then some time interval?