Specifies whether or not a hot standby will send feedback to the primary about queries currently executing on the standby. This parameter can be used to eliminate query cancels caused by cleanup records, but can cause database bloat on the primary for some workloads. Feedback messages will not be sent more frequently than once per wal_receiver_status_interval. The default value is
off. This parameter can only be set in the postgresql.conf file or on the server command line.
- Are there any performance effects on master when using postgres streaming replication with hot_standby_feedback on
- Is hot_standby_feedback needed when using PostgreSQL 10 logical replication?
- How can I fix PostgreSQL canceling statement error on Google SQL?
- terminating connection due to conflict with recovery, user was holding a relation lock for too long
- Setting hot standby feedback for a specific query in PostgreSQL
- Re: Standby reads fail when autovacuum take AEL during truncation
- Re: pgsql: Allow using the updated tuple while moving it to a different par
- Re: Can I skip function ResolveRecoveryConflictWithSnapshot if setting hot_standby_feedback=on all the time
- Standby reads fail when autovacuum take AEL during truncation
- Re: [HACKERS] WIP: long transactions on hot standby feedback replica / proof of concept