Enables or disables genetic query optimization. This is on by default. It is usually best not to turn it off in production; the geqo_threshold variable provides more granular control of GEQO.
- Why could GEQO produce plans with lower costs than the standard_join_search?
- Re: Why could GEQO produce plans with lower costs than the standard_join_search?
- Re: pgsql: Include GUC's unit, if it has one, in out-of-range error message
- Re: speeding up planning with partitions
- Re: [HACKERS] Proposal to add work_mem option to postgres_fdw module