Specifies the name of an additional process-ID (PID) file that the server should create for use by server administration programs. This parameter can only be set at server start.
Creates an extra copy of the process ID. Used for server administration tools which need a copy of the process ID in a specific directory.
- Is external_pid_file of PostgreSQL checked for shut down?
- How do I avoid starting multiple postgres instances on my machine
- Postgres highload. 20000 requests per min causes resource request timed out
- How to parse PostgreSQL configuration file in python?
- unable to start postgres server after changing into pg_hba.conf and postgresql.conf to connect with all user using pgadmin