Enables or disables the query planner's ability to eliminate a partitioned table's partitions from query plans. This also controls the planner's ability to generate query plans which allow the query executor to remove (ignore) partitions during query execution. The default is
on. See ddl-partition-pruning for details.
- Re: negative bitmapset member not allowed Error with partition pruning
- Re: Internal error XX000 with enable_partition_pruning=on, pg 11 beta1 on Debian
- negative bitmapset member not allowed Error with partition pruning
- Re: Runtime partition pruning for MergeAppend
- RE: Planning time of Generic plan for a table partitioned into a lot