Enables or disables the query planner's ability to eliminate a partitioned table's partitions from query plans. This also controls the planner's ability to generate query plans which allow the query executor to remove (ignore) partitions during query execution. The default is
on. See ddl-partition-pruning for details.
- Re: Should we add GUCs to allow partition pruning to be disabled?
- Re: Internal error XX000 with enable_partition_pruning=on, pg 11 beta1 on Debian
- Getting "ERROR: did not find all requested child rels in append_rel_list" when enable_partition_pruning is on
- RE: Planning time of Generic plan for a table partitioned into a lot
- Re: Planning time of Generic plan for a table partitioned into a lot