Sets the default statistics target for table columns without a column-specific target set via ALTER TABLE SET STATISTICS. Larger values increase the time needed to do ANALYZE, but might improve the quality of the planner's estimates. The default is 100. For more information on the use of statistics by the PostgreSQL query planner, refer to planner-stats.
- Re: Intermittent test plan change in "privileges" test on BF animal prion
- Re: BUG #16109: Postgres planning time is high across version - 10.6 vs 10.10
- Re: Connections dropping while using Postgres backend DB with Ejabberd
- BRIN index which is much faster never chosen by planner
- Connections dropping while using Postgres backend DB with Ejabberd