Sets the planner's estimate of the cost of processing each row during a query. The default is 0.01.
- Postgres query dramatically slow on prod, but very fast on local laptop
- Postgresql: How is index scan cost calculated in execution plan?
- Different query plan for GROUP BY DISTINCT query on 2 distinct machines
- Postgres slow query (slow index scan)
- Postgresql different query plans on different servers
- Re: Consider low startup cost in add_partial_path
- Planner chose a much slower plan in hashjoin, using a large table as the inner table.
- Re: A wrong index choose issue because of inaccurate statistics
- Re: Make the qual cost on index Filter slightly higher than qual cost on index Cond.
- Make the qual cost on index Filter slightly higher than qual cost on index Cond.