Sets the client-side encoding (character set). The default is to use the database encoding. The character sets supported by the PostgreSQL server are described in multibyte-charset-supported.
Should match server_encoding unless you have a really good reason why not.
- Re: [EUC_CN] Failed to connect through user created user/database using simplified Chinese characters
- JDBC prepared insert and X00 and SQL_ASCII
- Re: making the backend's json parser work in frontend code
- RE: Libpq support to connect to standby server as priority
- Re: Libpq support to connect to standby server as priority