Specifies the cost limit value that will be used in automatic VACUUM operations. If -1 is specified (which is the default), the regular vacuum_cost_limit value will be used. Note that the value is distributed proportionally among the running autovacuum workers, if there is more than one, so that the sum of the limits for each worker does not exceed the value of this variable. This parameter can only be set in the postgresql.conf file or on the server command line; but the setting can be overridden for individual tables by changing table storage parameters.
- is there any adverse effect on DB if I set autovacuum scale factor to zero for certain tables?
- Postgres auto-vacuum doesn't reclaim the dead tuples space causes disk full issue
- Tuning autovacuum for update heavy tables
- Postgres: auto vacuum during a huge query
- Manual vacuum works but autovacuum doesn't